Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Helicopter

Yesterday, Dad called from the farm to tell us that a helicopter was spraying weeds over the river. Lola loves helicopters so I packed up the girls and we headed to the bridge. It was all Lola talked about for the rest of the day!

This time I was very careful not to forget my camera (aren't you proud of me, Amy!). I've learned the hard way that the cutest moments always seem to happen when the camera is not packed so it now has a permanent place in the diaper bag (which never gets left behind)!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fun! ...and yes, I'm so proud of you for taking the camera!
...I love keeping updated on you guys and seeing pictures!

::Warning:: If you keep the camera in the diaper bag, don't forget to keep it charged. Then don't forget to put it back in the diaper bag after charging! :)