Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jake and Emily's Wedding

My cousin, Jake got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful, outdoor wedding at a golf course in Lincoln followed by a reception at the country club.


Lola, Liv and Ella...all dressed up!


Jake (and Emily hidden next to him) coming down the aisle.
My junky camera didn't take the picture quick enough!


Lola


She really enjoyed her cherry pop!


Ella liked hers too!


Jes and our cousin, Shayla.


Uncle Dave's disappearing thumb trick!


This was Lola's reaction!


Dancing!




Liv enjoyed wayching.


She wanted to join them!


Playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with Emily.


Emily kept up with the girls well!


Kasey and Lola. She said she was too tired to smile!

4 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Looks like fun, and you all look beautiful! The girls are so cute!

Amy said...

It does look like everyone had a great time! Adorable dresses all the way around.
I remember Jake... there are no pictures of him though. No 'Bride and Groom' pictures?

The Loschen Family said...

I never did get a good picture of the bride and groom together. I blame it on my junky camera, but whatever! I did add a picture of Jake to the post though....

Amy said...

Oh, Yes.. there's Jake. He pretty much looks the same!
Thanks. :)