Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things About Me....

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I enjoy playing tennis and wish I had more time to do it.
2. I enjoy mowing in the heat of the summer. Push mower.....no riders! It's a great form of exercise and "quiet time" while the kids nap.
3. Extreme clutter makes me nervous.
4. I love dark chocolate, seafood, salsa and corndogs!
5. I have a brand new dishwasher, yet still hand wash most of our dishes in the sink.
6. My first paying job (outside the family farm) was at the Frosty Mug Drive-In. I started there when I was 14 and worked there (along with other places) until I graduated from high school.
7. My husband, Kasey, first laid eyes on me while I was working at the Frosty Mug. He can still remember what I was wearing.
8. I enjoy simple weekend getaways. Key word being "getaway"!
9. If I could make it fit into our budget, I would get a massage weekly.
10. Kasey and I did not find out the gender of our children before they were born. It was well worth the wait.
11. I laugh hysterically when watching "The Office".
12. I get excited about looking through weekly sale ads.
13. When we were little, my sister and I saved a file of house plans from the "Country Living" magazine our mother subscribed to and would look at them often. Still to this day, I enjoy seeing the architecture and decorating of other's homes.
14. I'm just more of a dog person. In other words.......I don't like cats.
15. One of my favorite Bible verses is Exodus 14:14.
16. I don't like scary movies. Some scary movie advertisements even freak me out!
17. Kasey and I could not agree upon a name for Olivia until three days after she was born. FYI: The name "Olivia Jane" was second favorite to each of our favorite names. I don't think we'll ever tell her this.......
18. I love taking drives.
19. As kids, my brother, sister and I had an Atari.
20. I married Kasey when I was 19 years old. After over 7 years, he's still my best friend today.
21. I own an insane amount of sunglasses and purses.
22. There are very few foods that I dislike. Peanut brittle happens to be one of them.
23. Kasey once shaved off his beard, but we both disliked it so much that he hasn't done it again since.
24. I don't sleep well without my husband.
25. I don't consider myself to be an interesting person, so coming up with 25 random things about myself was difficult.
Updated 11 minutes ago -

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I disagree, you are very interesting! I loved reading this list about you!! Though now I'm curious...what was Liv's name going to be?! That reminds me of Ronnie and I, though we've managed to decide within 24 hours after each birth :) We neither one want to give in and the petitioning continues for most of the previous nine months!

The Loschen Family said...

My vote: Emelene Mae (after his Grandma Emma Paulene)

His vote: Ava Jane

FYI: We still have not agreed on a girl's name for this baby. YIKES!

But I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones who can't decide on names until the last minute!

The Rouse House said...

I know twin girls named Kate & Jane. I think those names are so adorably classic! Jane doesn't really fit with our other kids' names but I really like it :) And Olivia Jane seems like the perfect compromise. Hope this one is easier!!