Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter (part 1)

Dying Easter Eggs

Lola prayed for the eggs before we began.


Lola liked stirring the eggs.


Liv enjoyed the show from the floor.

Sadly, I did not get a picture of the finished product. What was I thinking!!!!
The girls really enjoyed the project and gave away the eggs that did not get broken from them carrying them around all day!

Flying Kites


Shannon and Jes bought the girls kites for Easter. Saturday was a windy day so we tried to fly them. Saturday was also a sunny day....so the girls "needed" their sunglasses!






Grandma brought out snacks so we took a break!

We spent some time later that day playing with our friend Melissa's girls, Bryannah, Caitlyn and Sarah. The girls found a new hiding place under this tree.




Caitlyn, Lola, Bryannah and Ella.

2 comments:

The Rouse House said...

That's so funny that Lola prayed for the eggs! Next year I'll have to be smart enough to put down newspaper so I don't stain my counter again:)

Amy said...

How fun! I say it every time... but those girls are so cute! :)