Monday, March 3, 2008

From Precious to Picasso


When we came to get Lola out of bed this morning, this is what we found:



So precious.....


Then this evening, she colored on the wall and the tile floor!

She was so proud of herself and came running to tell me about the circles she had drawn. As I disciplined and scrubbed, I found it difficult not to congratulate her on her circles. I had to bite my tongue from telling her what a great drawing it was (I can never get her to draw circles when I want her to)! She now tells us all (even Olivia) that we only draw on paper!

Our little "Picasso"!


3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Love those moments :) Did you use a Magic Eraser?!?!?!

Amy said...

Ha! Angie knows about the Magic Eraser! :)

Love the last picture of Lola! She's adorable!

The Loschen Family said...

As Kasey was scrubbing the wall with a soapy rag (which didn't work), I was telling him about this "special eraser" that Angie has used on numerous occasions in the past. He said, "we need that!"

And Amy, you just wait! I'll be curious to see what mischief Cooper will be up to someday! :)